JONATHAN LEONG AND PAUL TWOHILL! yeaaaaaa i didnt get to watch Jonathan sing on wednesday yet again. haha ive gotta hear him since everyones saying hes reall good, even ms chia like LOL!?! aww terence! i guess he overdid it? so hyper! haha
andddd i'm gonna miss laura and megan shits ): at least i enjoyed dinner with em last night:) not forgetting getting killed by my dad for reaching home past midnight. =p haha they talk alot. like really. A L O T. hahaha theyre a lovely bunch to be with :D maybe ill send em home then study at the airport. hahahahah, serious. i do study! well fine, ill probably just watch people do their thing cos i like watching people. haha im not weird. oh i had a funny dream,like funnyweirdfunny, not hahahafunny..&i just realised who it looks like. this is so wrong.i kinda miss you but its so wrong of me. its not my fault,really): but i just want everything to be fine..it just never is. i just cant get over it. its really hard. yknow i cant sleep well whenever something goes wrong...maybe its my fault not telling you the truth. but whys it always me saying sorry to you? someone please tell me lifes gonn' be fine without you. and maybe someday you'll realise you were the one who broke us up. but i guess you never will. when the hell are you going to get serious? laughing everything off isnt the way. have you ever thought how i would feel? i seriously treated it as a friend. im fucking tired of you ruining my life alright. I didnt ask you to mind my life. Just get on with yours and leave mine alone. im BEGGING you.
Hey, and I'll look away, Pretend I'm okay.I'm back on the road again. Are you listening to my words? And I saw your smile pass me by, And landed far from me. And what does that mean?